We have solutions that allow you to keep the operation of your business 100% available for any eventuality.
We have solutions that allow you to keep the operation of your business 100% available for any eventuality in the new normal.
Catalyzing digital convergence as a driver of transformation.
We contribute to the transformation of our customers, either through a particular service, a solution that simplifies the IT operation or a business one.
We catalyze digital convergence as a driver of transformation.
By converging the different technologies, software and information in each service, we can create or propose innovative or disruptive business models.
We simplify the complexity of IT architectures; simple but scalable, the simpler the better.
Our services must contribute to the agility of our customers.
What do we understand as the new normal?
The new normality brought with it different difficulties that companies did not have mapped, such as:
- New work modalities and little capacity to retain talent, in the face of a diversified market.
- Significant changes in consumer habits, which have increased the need to be more agile in Time to Market and in the omnichannel customer experience.
- Failures in demand planning, as there was no observability of the business to provide early warnings to make decisions based on data.
Not to mention the supply chain crisis generated initially by the pandemic (port and industry closures) and then the reactivation, which exceeded production capacity due to biosanitary protocols.
Get to know the services that will help you to keep
your organization Always ON for your customers,
collaborators and suppliers in this new normality.
- Identification of cybersecurity events, correlation and automatic reaction with containment strategies.
- Permanent information on incidents and threats with Cybersecurity Newsletters.
- 24×7 attention scheme and from different geographies.
- Align with best practices (NIST / MITRE ATT&CK® / CyberKill Chain).
- Mitigates exposure and failure times due to digital threats in the Cloud. Ex: Cryptomining, Ransomware, among others.
- Monetize the efficiencies of Cloud vs On-premise solutions.
- Generate business metrics based on Cloud security posture.
- Updates organizational guidelines and policies for unified Cloud governance.
- Multi-cloud approach, let the cloud adapt to your company.
- Connectivity, applications, security, monitoring, analysis and centralized management.
- Cloud strategy planning and/or evaluation.
- Migration of infrastructure with increased computing power and storage according to your business needs.
- End-to-end operation of the cloud infrastructure.
- Scale or raise the maturity level of business applications.
- Access all your applications in the cloud from a secure platform.
- Get online visibility from the user to the application, ensuring continuity and quality of service.
- Enable your users to return to the workplace and/or work from anywhere securely and reliably.
- Secure access for all users to your services and applications.
- Align business strategy and IT services.
- Establish a framework for service automation.
- Processes according to ISO standards or ITIL methodology.
- Projection of network capacity planning.
- Monthly reports with statistics on the operation of infrastructure and services.
- Continuous improvement plan to align the network with business needs.
- Troubleshoot obsolete central and peripheral equipment.
- Clear scope.
- Include spare parts.
- Different flavors (SLAs and scopes).
- Monthly quotation.
- Peripheral infrastructure support.
- Wiring, printers, PCs.